Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm

I'm tired

I'm not even upset, hurt or angry anymore. 
I'm just tired. 
Tired of putting in more effort than I receive. 
I'm tired of holding on for nothing. 
I'm tired of believing all your lies. 
I'm tired of you proving me wrong all the time. 
I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed again.

I'm done 
 

I'm done writing these e-mails that you never seem to read.
I'm done trying to be a friend when I always get hurt.
I'm done thinking that you may like me, when it'll never come true.
I'm done filling up my notebooks with songs about you.
I'm done crawling into my bed and crying every night.
I'm done believing that you're perfect, because I can see every flaw clearer than anyone.
I'm done.
*credit to Best Quotes (sejenis blog dan best!)
*hilangkan bosan, bukan reti bezikir ke bewuduk ke.. kemain lagi.. kelas ko jah

0 weirdo:

Post a Comment

 

Aku Bukan Novelis Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template