Friday, April 6, 2012

f a r f a r a w a y

i'm complicated
i'm easily get bored
but deeply in my heart
i love to be loved

just like christina perri said
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
i'm afraid will hurt you, disappointed you 

i don't know you
i don't know when i will meet you
i believed one fine day you'll be my soulmate
that's all
 
you know, i adore this lyric from Taylor Swift
i was enchanted to meet you
please don't be in love with someone else
please don't have somebody waiting on you

                                                                          to: hubby
                                                                      from: honey
 
p/s: just gedikz-gedikz because yesterday i don't know why my friends love talked about cintan cintun and
      storied about past and future.. (yelah including me)

2 weirdo:

 

Aku Bukan Novelis Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template